In May 2015, I purchased and renovated a loft-space in Chicago’s developing neighborhood, West Loop.
Project summary: My brother and I worked together over 12 months to design, plan, and oversee a complete gut renovation. We collaborated on all aspects of design—first eliminating all existing walls and appliances—and then transforming the space through a custom ground-up build-out. The unit is currently rented but interest for future occupancy is always welcome. Email me to get in touch.
- 1 block from the UIC-Halsted Blue Line Stop
- 4 blocks from Whole Foods and Mariano’s
- 6 blocks from Soho House and Randolph
- Custom plywood base-cabinets/shelving
- Bosch appliances and Kohler plumbing
- 8 large factory windows
- Dimmable lights
- Laundry in-unit
Questions? Email email@example.com